1. Although our mobile bar hire service is generally free, we have to charge £200 if there are less than 100 adults at the event. This is to ensure we can cover our set-up and staffing costs.
2. We ask for a refundable booking fee of £200. This is returned to you within 7 days of the event, providing all T & C’s are met.
3. All payments are to be received at least 30 days before the event or the booking will be cancelled.
4. In the event of a booking with under 30 days notice, the booking fee will be due immediately.
5. We must be notified of any cancellation at least 30 days before the event. In this case the booking fees will be returned to you within 7 days. If the event is cancelled within 30 days of the event, the booking fee is non-
6. We have to insist that guests and organisers do not bring their own drinks to the event. Our income is generated through the sale of the drinks, therefore, if people do bring their own drinks, the deposit is none refundable. In such instances we reserve the right to cease the service with immediate effect.
7. For events such as weddings, reception drinks and those supplied as welcome drinks, to accompany meals and toasts are to be bought through us, such that we are the sole supplyer of drinks for the event. Otherwise a corkage fee of 50p per head is applied. All the above mentioned drinks are to be cleared away after the meal and by 7pm at the very latest or the booking fee is none refundable.
8. Plastic glasses are provided by us free of charge
9. Glassware, if required, must be hired through our prefered partner East Cheshire Glassware Hire. Please visit their website for terms and conditions.
10. Delivery charges are applied at £1 per mile, unless the event is within a 15 mile radius of our base in SK1, in which case we will deliver for free.
12. We supply a wide range of products, but should you require any special drinks, we would need two weeks notice.
13. We ask you to provide us with precise numbers of guests invited and to advise us as to their age range so that we can best cater for their needs.
14. We require details of access to the site of the event.
15. The event site must have provision for the supply of electricity and water (if glassware is hired).
16. We will require access to the site on the day before the event to set up, and the day after the event to remove all equipment unless alternative arangements are agreed in advance.
17. The site must have provision for waste disposal as Kegs & Co. are not responsible for disposing of rubbish left behind by guests.
18. Any damages to equipment caused by guests will be deducted from the deposit
19. if we feel that the terms have been breached to a significant degree we reserve the right to terminate the service during the event without notice