1. A £50 deposit is required when hiring any of our beer keg dispense systems. This is refunded on collection providing the equipment is returned in the same condition in which it was left.
2. We endevour to provide fully working equipment for your event. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems you must call us so that we are able to offer a solution. Only if you call us and no solution can be found will you be entitled to a refund of your initial fee along with the deposit.
3. The equipment must be used as per the instructions given to you at the time of installation. Any dispense problems caused by misuse of equipment will not entitle you to a refund.
4. CO2 pressurised containers are dangerous and must only be used by trained engineers. Do not tamper with this equipment. We will not be liable for any damage caused to persons or property caused by misuse.
5. Only persons of 18 years of age may buy, hire or use any of our products.
6. All payments must be received either before delivery or upon delivery. No equipment will be left without payment and we reserve the right to cancel any order if payment is not made on these terms.
7. Sale or return. We will take back any kegs that have not been opened or tampered with and return your payment less a £40 admin and carriage fee.